Minggu, 14 September 2014

Who Am I ??






Assalamu'alaikum.

Hi everybody !!
How are you today ??
I hope you are fine today and always fine.

Well, at this time, i wanna introduce my self to you. I never do this before at blog, but i will do it right now for some destination, that's : 1. Complete my english task, 2. i Wanna everybody know who am i, 3. I need some help for increasing my english level.

Ok, let's begin. My name is "Muhammad Rum Rowi Rizqon", you can call me "Rum" or "Rowi". I have a sort history about this name. Before, my father worked in a lecturer of university in Surabaya. My father is so respected and admired him. One day, my mother would have given birth to me. My father said goodbye to his boss (the lecturer) to accompany my mother. Then, he (my father) named me with the lecturer's name (with a little modification), that's : "Muhammad Rum Rowi Rizqon" because, he wanted me to have qualities and good nature of the lecturer. Also, he didn't want to forget his boss. If you want to know who is the lecturer, just search it in the google with key "H. M. Roem Rowi". That's the history.

The next, i was born on September 24, 1995. So, my age is more than 18 years but not more than 19 years. Members of my family is 5 person, that's my father, my mother, my big brother, me, and my little brother. I lived in Tulungagung, precisely in "Jl. Sultan Agung No.18 Ds.Ketanon, Kec.Kedungwaru, Kab Tulungagung, Jawa Timur". I have 3 kinds of pets, that's 2 male cats, some of chickens, and a bird. My hobbies is reading and learning. Reading, i'm not only read books but also read a situation, people attitudes, etc. Besides that, i also liked computer programming. It start since i am in vocational high school.

Nonsense, i was a junior in english. So, please understand if my post is mess. Here, i have a quest to you, that's i ask for your assistance to make me better in english and become a master in english.

Thank's for your attention.

Wassalamu'alaikum.

24 komentar:

  1. nice boy, nice job, nice post. you can Help me to lern about women. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks you.

    About woman ???

    BalasHapus
  3. Why your father leave from lecturer?

    BalasHapus
  4. can you give me one of your cat ?

    BalasHapus
  5. hi rowi ! can you teach me to read a situation and people attitudes ?

    BalasHapus
  6. can you give me your cat ? because i very like NEKO.

    BalasHapus
  7. can you explain your history many more again ?

    BalasHapus
  8. i hope you can teach code program computer my friend :D

    BalasHapus
  9. I think your name is from roem royen before :v

    BalasHapus
  10. are you studying now ? what bird do you have ?

    BalasHapus
  11. Hi Rowi! I like your post and the history of your name, it's wonderful, thank you^^

    BalasHapus
  12. @iqbal sabilirrasyadoh sorry, they are like my family, so i can't give it to you.

    BalasHapus
  13. @Heru Ardiyanto oh, about that, i'm just follow my insting.
    he he he

    BalasHapus
  14. @Nur Ikhwan Aoh sorry, they are like my family, so i can't give it to you.

    BalasHapus
  15. @Akbar Widyosenoyes i study rirght now.
    i just have a bird (one).

    BalasHapus

Popular Posts